No Administrative Law Matter Is Too Complex
Regulatory, or administrative law, involves the establishment, duties, rules and powers of governmental agencies. There are many federal, state and local agencies which are tasked with carrying out laws, and our attorneys have the expertise to assist clients in challenging or defending the actions – or inactions – of these agencies.
Administrative law cases are tried in administrative courts, where the individual appears before an administrative law judge, a council, or a tribunal of people with expertise in the field. We represent our clients in many administrative forums including:
- Freedom of Information Commission
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Statewide Grievance Committee
- Licensing Agencies
- Zoning Boards
Contact Leaders In Regulatory Law Representation
Reach the dedicated attorneys of Hassett & George in Glastonbury or Simsbury by calling 860-264-6725 or through this email form.