Stephanie W. Ma
Stephanie Ma’s practice focuses on real estate transactions, commercial transactions, and corporate law. She handles everything from residential real estate to complex commercial purchases and sales of property and assets. Stephanie works with both individual homeowners and business owners in property and land use matters and is well-versed in resolving zoning issues. She also assists clients in the formation of new companies, the sale and purchase of businesses, reviewing and drafting leases and contracts, and trademarking.
Stephanie also practices landlord-tenant law. She has successfully handled housing cases for both private landlords and local housing authorities. Stephanie’s experience in housing court provides her with the ability to counsel both landlords and tenants in a variety of housing matters and rental issues that arise in both the residential and commercial context.
Stephanie is a member of the Connecticut Advisory Council on Housing Matters. She is also on the Board of Directors for the Elm City College Preparatory Schools in New Haven.
Stephanie is proficient in Cantonese.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Succession Planning
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. – 2010
- Honors: cum laude
- Wellesley College, Wellesley, Massachusetts
- B.A. – 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nicaragua Focus Group, International Human Rights Law Society, 2009
- Simsbury Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Section, Member, 2017 to Present
- Elm City College Preparatory School Board, Director
- Connecticut Advisory Council on Housing Matters
- Cantonese Chinese