Rebecca M. Vicente
Rebecca Vicente concentrates her practice on estate planning, estate administration, trust administration, and disability planning. She is well-versed in designing and drafting wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, financial powers of attorney, advance medical directives, and special needs trusts.
When developing an estate plan, Rebecca gets to know her clients, assessing their unique needs, challenges, and goals. She enjoys working with clients to determine what will work best for them and their families, ensuring that their assets are protected and taxes are minimized. She prides herself with providing clients with solutions that will work for their individual situations.
Rebecca also guides families through the probate process after a loved one has passed away, helping them to prepare probate petitions, estate tax returns, accountings and financial reports. The probate process can sometimes be complicated and overwhelming, and Rebecca’s goal is simplify the process and provide families with the support they need.
Areas of Practice
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Fiduciary and Trustee Services
- Wealth Protection Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D. with Honors, 1994
- Providence College, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1991