Jeffrey McDonald's practice concentrates primarily on the defense of tort liability claims, including motor vehicle liability, premise liability, dram shop liability, and construction claims, as well as the prosecution of all personal injury matters. Jeff's practice also includes commercial civil litigation and appellate work.
Jeff has successfully tried multiple cases to verdict in both State and Federal court. He has also argued successfully before the Connecticut Appellate Court.
Jeff received his Juris Doctorate from Quinnipiac University School of Law where he was a member of the Quinnipiac Law Review, serving as a case note editor. Jeff spent one year as a law clerk with Hassett & George before joining the firm as an Associate in 2008.
Jeff has been selected as a Super Lawyer Rising Star* in the area of Civil Litigation.
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Saint Anselm College, Manchester, New Hampshire
- B.A. - 2005
- Honors: cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, Member
- CLM, Member
- BNI, President of Charter Chapter