860-651-1333 Ext. 103
Prior to his law career, Dave served as a police officer for the City of Waterbury from 1986 until 2005. During his career with the Waterbury Police Department, Dave was a patrol officer and later a supervisor. He developed and instituted a training program for emergency tele-communicators, and established disaster procedures for the communications center. He is certified by the Police Officer Standards and Training Council for recruit and in-service officer training. He regularly conducts police recertification classes.
Dave's experience provides an excellent background for his current role defending police officers and municipalities in lawsuits alleging violations of civil rights.
Dave is a former business owner, operating a company that consulted, sold, and serviced computer hardware. He volunteers his skills and expertise to help local non-profit organizations manage their websites. He is also involved in 3D design and production using 3D printing and additive manufacturing technology.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate & Land Use
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 1997
- Honors: cum laude
- Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia
- B.A. - 1983
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Spector Criminal Justice Network, Vice President
- RiverEast BNI, Member
- Police Officer Standards and Training Council (POST) Certified